Request a Free Energy Storage Consultation
Request a free consultation to determine your company's unique energy needs. Using financial and analytical modeling, we will provide an initial project estimate that accounts for your specific needs and requirements. In addition we will provide an analysis on the anticipated Return On Investment and any new potential revenue streams.
Every business is unique, so we start by talking with you about your energy needs and project goals. We will review your historical electricity generation and usage patterns and visit your site to evaluate your physical space and surroundings. If it appears we can save you money by installing an energy storage system, with or without renewable power production, we will provide an initial project estimate to show you how storing and discharging your own power can lower your company's operating costs.
Complete the form below and we'll email you a response within 24 hours. We look forward to serving you.
Step 1: Free Energy Storage Consultation Process
- Discuss your unique energy needs and project goals
- Learn which features and benefits you are most interested in
- Review your historical electricity generation and usage patterns
- Provide a custom presentation
- Show you how storing and discharging your own power can lower your companies operating costs, using our LCOS™ Model.
Step 2: Custom Proposal
- Prepare a full financial analysis of your energy storage project, including annual cost savings, payback calculations and cash flow analysis.
- Identify any government incentives, rebates, tax credits and depreciation that can dramatically improve your financial investment.
- Show you our Contract Energy Storage Service, which requires little or no capital investment; you pay only for the electricity storage services you use each month.
Step 3: Energy Storage System Design
- Our in-house engineering team will custom-design your energy storage system based on your facility’s site and electrical needs.
- Work exclusively with reputable UtiliCell component manufacturers and suppliers with the latest technology to design our high performance energy storage systems.
- Satisfy your specific needs in quality, cost optimization, ease of integration and overall design.
Step 4: Delivery, Installation and Integration
- Our professional installation teams will build your system to our exacting standards.
- Commercial installation times depend on system size and complexity.
- Work closely with you ensure minimal disruption to your business.
- Our project managers oversee all the building permits, inspections and connection to the utility grid.
Step 5: Optimization
- UtiliCell can provide custom configuration of current and new energy assets to optimize usage, and to create innovative revenue streams.
- Proprietary EnergyWatch™ and MarketWatch™ Software Suite
Step 6: Support, Maintenance, Monitoring and Warranty
- UtiliCell continuously monitors and fine-tunes your system performance to ensure it is running smoothly.
- We provide additional services along this system lifecycle including project management, engineering, installation, commissioning, training, maintenance and recycling.
- Customized operation, maintenance and service contracts over the entire lifecycle of installation.
- 10 year warranty on battery array and 20 year warranty on balance of system best in class.
- Extended warranty and service plans available.